Welcome to our guitar lessons page. Here you will find all the information about our guitar lessons. If you have any further questions, please contact us.
Guitar lessons are suitable for children to adults. Lessons can be taught on acoustic or electric guitar. Each lesson is 30 minutes long, teaching will stop after 25 minutes which allows each teacher to give feedback to parents and carers. We use this time to clean all equipment that has been used at the end of each lessons so it is clean and ready for the next student.
Guitar lesson are taught 1 to 1 which allows the teacher to focus on each student and help gain their full potential.
1 to 1 lessons are £18.00 which can either be paid with a half term invoice or you can spread over the year to £66.00 per month, this includes all term time lessons and up to 5 floater lessons depending on which month you start.
Floater lessons are flexible lessons that students can use in the school holidays.
Group lessons are taught in groups of 2 students. These lessons are £13.00 per each student. These lessons are paid via standing order of £48.00 per month. This payment includes all term time lessons plus 5 additional lessons that students can use in the school holidays. The amount of floater lessons depends on when the student starts.
- Understanding of rhythm and melody
- The ability to transfer rhythms onto the guitar
- Strumming patterns
- A good understanding of chords and chord patterns
- Scales and key signatures
- A good knowledge of music theory
- Understanding the structure of the guitar
- Being able to read and write music
- Recognising rhythms and tempos
- Understand melodies and harmonies
- Reading musical score
- Help you understand the reason and how music is composed
- Learning Italian musical terms
- Opportunity to work towards Associate Board Royal School of Music examinations
Check lessons availability by selecting their locations below.
To Subscribe to our Newsletters Click here