Welcome to our guitar lessons page. Here you will find all the information about our guitar lessons. If you have any further questions, please contact us.
Guitar lessons are suitable for children to adults. Lessons can be taught on acoustic or electric guitar. Lessons are either 30 minutes or 1 hour depending on age and ability.
Guitar lesson are can be taught 1 to 1 or in groups of 2. For group lessons all students must be of a similar age and ability.
1 to 1 lessons are £15.00 which can either be paid with a half term invoice or you can spread over the year to £55.00 per month, this includes all term time lessons and up to 5 floater lessons depending on which month you start.
Group lessons are £11.00 per child which can be by half term invoice or you can spread the cost over the year to £40.00 per child per month, this includes all term time lessons and up to 5 floater lessons depending on which month you start.
- Understanding of rhythm and melody
- The ability to transfer rhythms onto the guitar
- Strumming patterns
- A good understanding of chords and chord patterns
- Scales and key signatures
- A good knowledge of music theory
- Understanding the structure of the guitar
- Being able to read and write music
- Recognising rhythms and tempos
- Understand melodies and harmonies
- Reading musical score
- Help you understand the reason and how music is composed
- Learning Italian musical terms
- Opportunity to work towards Associate Board Royal School of Music examinations
Check lessons availability by selecting their locations below.
Do you have a passion for music, teaching and would like to work your own hours?
Have the opportunity to manage your own school.
View our franchise options today.
To Subscribe to our Newsletters Click here