Welcome to our ukulele page. Here you will find all the information about our ukulele lessons. If you have any further questions, please contact us.
Ukuleles lessons are a fantastic way to introduce younger children to music. It is smaller than guitar and so is easier for smaller hands to hold and play. These lessons provide children with the skills and ability to move into guitar lessons when they are ready.
However these lessons are also suitable for adults who are wanting to learn the ukulele.
Each lesson is 30 minutes long, teaching will stop after 25 minutes which allows each teacher to give feedback to parents and carers. We use this time to clean all equipment that has been used at the end of each lessons so it is clean and ready for the next student.
Ukulelelesson are taught 1 to 1 which allows the teacher to focus on each student and help gain their full potential.
1 to 1 lessons are £15.00 which can either be paid with a half term invoice or you can spread over the year to £55.00 per month, this includes all term time lessons and up to 5 floater lessons depending on which month you start.
- The structure of the ukulele
- Understanding rhythm and melody
- Strumming patterns
- A good understanding of chords and chord patterns
- A good knowledge of music theory
- Being able to read and write music
- Recognising rhythms and tempos
- Reading musical score
- Help you understand the reason and how music is composed
- Opportunity to work towards Associate Board Royal School of Music examinations
Check lessons availability by selecting their locations below.
To Subscribe to our Newsletters Click here