Welcome to our piano and music theory page. Here you will find all the information about our piano and music theory lessons. If you have any further questions, please contact us.
Our piano and music lessons are suitable for anyone from the ages of 4 years old to adult. Each lessons is planned and prepared so that every student reaches their full potential. Children will learn different techniques and methods to learn the piano. Students will be taught music theory in their lessons. They will learn about how to read, write and compose music. All students are given the opportunity to take exams with the Associated Board Royal School of Music or they can just learn for fun. Each lesson is 30 minutes long, teaching will stop after 25 minutes which allows each teacher to give feedback to parents and carers. We use this time to clean all equipment that has been used at the end of each lessons so it is clean and ready for the next student.
Piano lesson are taught 1 to 1 which allows the teacher to focus on each student and help gain their full potential.
1 to 1 lessons are £15.00 which can either be paid with a half term invoice or you can spread over the year to £55.00 per month, this includes all term time lessons and up to 5 floater lessons depending on which month you start.
Floater lessons are flexible lessons that can be used in the school holidays.
- How to read music through playing and music theory
- Develop a sense of rhythm
- A better understanding of melody
- Correct piano technique and posture
- Learning different techniques such as dynamics and articulation
- Performance skills
- Building repertoire
- Analysing music and learning a variety of different styles
- Opportunity to work towards Associate Board Royal School of Music examinations OR to learn for fun and enjoy learning about a new hobby
- Being able to read and write music
- Recognising rhythms and tempos
- Understand melodies and harmonies
- Reading musical score
- Help you understand the reason and how music is composed
- Learning Italian musical terms
- Opportunity to work towards Associate Board Royal School of Music examinations
Check lessons availability by selecting their locations below.
To Subscribe to our Newsletters Click here