Welcome to our piano and music theory page. Here you will find all the information about our piano and music theory lessons. If you have any further questions, please contact us.
Our piano and music lessons are suitable for anyone from the ages of 4 years old to adult. Each lessons is planned and prepared so that every student reaches their full potential. Children will learn different techniques and methods to learn the piano. Students will be taught music theory in their lessons. They will learn about how to read, write and compose music. All students are given the opportunity to take exams with the Associated Board Royal School of Music or they can just learn for fun. Lessons are either 30 minutes or 1 hour depending on age and ability.
Piano lesson are can be taught 1 to 1 or in groups of 2. For group lessons all students must be of a similar age and ability.
1 to 1 lessons are £15.00 which can either be paid with a half term invoice or you can spread over the year to £55.00 per month, this includes all term time lessons and up to 5 floater lessons depending on which month you start.
Group lessons are £11.00 per child which can be by half term invoice or you can spread the cost over the year to £40.00 per child per month, this includes all term time lessons and up to 5 floater lessons depending on which month you start.
- How to read music through playing and music theory
- Develop a sense of rhythm
- A better understanding of melody
- Correct piano technique and posture
- Learning different techniques such as dynamics and articulation
- Performance skills
- Building repertoire
- Analysing music and learning a variety of different styles
- Opportunity to work towards Associate Board Royal School of Music examinations OR to learn for fun and enjoy learning about a new hobby
- Being able to read and write music
- Recognising rhythms and tempos
- Understand melodies and harmonies
- Reading musical score
- Help you understand the reason and how music is composed
- Learning Italian musical terms
- Opportunity to work towards Associate Board Royal School of Music examinations
Check lessons availability by selecting their locations below.
Do you have a passion for music, teaching and would like to work your own hours?
Have the opportunity to manage your own school.
View our franchise options today.
To Subscribe to our Newsletters Click here